Ayurveda Shampoo Bar, Handmade Solid Shampoo, Natural Shampoo Bar, Essential Oils, Herbs, Botanicals, Greener Living, Ecofriendly, Organic by LittleBearBigBear
Ayurveda Shampoo Bar.
3.7 oz per bar.
For all hair types.
Ayurveda shampoo soap is made with natural and organic ingredients of avocado butter, pure olive oil, neem oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, castor oil, and rosehip oil. Then, ayurvedic herbs and botanicals of shikakai, amla, reetha, hibiscus, aloe vera, ginger, henna, cinnamon, and neem leaf are mixed in to create a natural shampoo bar with luxurious and rich lathers. Each bar is topped off with mayflowers and spearmint. Perfect for all hair types, and suitable for coconut allergies as these bars contain no coconut.
Scented with 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OILS of:
ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL.
Your soap is wrapped in paper with a full list of ingredients included.
Please keep your shampoo bar dry between uses.
The benefits of solid shampoos:
• They do not take up space.
• They are very easy to transport everywhere (no risk of leaking, no travelling restriction).
• They are zero waste.
• They are economical because they last much longer than a bottle of shampoo.
• They are easier to dose, there is no risk of wasting it by pouring too much in the hand.
Approximately 3.7 oz per bar. Handmade and hand-cut so no two bars are alike. Listing is for one bar.
You can either:
A. Lather the bar with your hands and use as liquid shampoo, or
B. Apply the bar directly onto your hair in a downward motion.
Follow with homemade ACV rinse or our hair conditioner bar
Benefits of a few Ayurveda herbs and botanicals used in this soap:
• Shikakai is a natural herbal powder derived from the fruit of the Acacia Concinna tree. It has been used for centuries as a hair cleanser. Because of its amazing benefits for the hair, the name Shikakai literally means fruit for the hair. It is extremely mild and has a naturally low pH. It is an excellent natural hair cleanser.
• Amla is a natural herbal powder derived from the fruit of the Emblica Officinalis tree. This fruit has a high content of naturally occurring vitamin C and is used in a number of Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural anti-oxidant and an excellent natural hair conditioner.
• Reetha the Soap nut tree, grows abundantly in India. Its fruit has been used for cleaning hair, body, and clothes since ancient times. Soap nuts are 100% natural and contain no chemical additives, making them a great choice for anyone with sensitive skin. They work like soap because their shell contains a substance called "saponin" which is released when it comes in contact with warm water.
• Hibiscus is known as one of the best secrets to beautiful and healthy hair. Hibiscus gives hair a healthy luster with bounce.
Saponified organic avocado oil, organic avocado butter, organic pure olive oil, organic and fair trade shea butter, organic jojoba oil, organic rosehip oil, organic neem oil, organic castor oil, organic hibiscus, organic cinnamon, reetha, amla, organic ginger root, henna, organic aloe vera, shikakai, organic basil, mayflower for topping, organic cinnamon essential oil, and orange essential oil.
For external use only. Please discontinue use of irritation occurs.Buy on Etsy