DO2P-B, ONE-QUARTER of Daily Inserts-Version B, expanded w/more tracking/planning (multiple size and punch options available) by JeePapeterieShop
STARTING-MONTH, MS or SS, and NOTE FORMAT OPTION
1) Select which start-month you would like your quarter to begin. If you select "April", you will get April, May, and June.
2) The options will have either "SS" or "MS" next to it. "SS" = Sunday-start monthly view. And "MS" = Monday start monthly view. The monthly view you select will apply to the Month-On-Two-Pages and every Mini-Monthly view on the daily pages.
3) Note Page Option: Dot, Grid, or Line
>>UNDATED: If you select the UNDATED option, there will be no monthly pages and no monthly references.
SIZE & PUNCH OPTIONS:
A) 3.75" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punched (Personal size)
B) 3.75" x 6.75", Disc-Punch (Levenger Compact)
C) 3.75" x 6.75", No Punch
D) 4.1" x 5.8", 6-Holes Punched (A6 size)
E) 4.25" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punched (Franklin Compact)
F) 4.75" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punched (Foxy Fix Personal-Wide)
G) 4.675" x 7", Disc Punch (fits Mini Happy Planner / Mini HP)
H) 5.5" x 8.5", 3-Holes Punch (fits inside Avery/Staples Mini Binders / Half-Letter Size Binders)
I) 5.5" x 8.5", 6-Holes Punch (NOT 5.8"x8.3" like international A5, but punched to fit inside A5 planners)
J) 5.5" x 8.5", 7-Holes Punch (fits inside Franklin's Classic-Size planners)
K) 5.5" x 8.5", Disc Punch (fits inside Junior-Sizes of Arc, Levenger, and Martha Stewart planners)
L) 5.5" x 8.5", No Punch (ideal if you have a different binding system and prefer to punch these yourself)
>>Because all items are handmade, there may be a slight variation of measurement by 0.125".<<
ONE-QUARTER'S WORTH (3 MONTHS) DIVIDED INTO THEIR MONTHLY SECTIONS. The flow of each monthly section consists of the following pages:
1) MONTHLY CALENDAR on Two Pages. If you do not want the monthly pages, please leave a Note at checkout "omit the monthly pages". For UNDATED pages, monthly calendars are NOT included.
2) DAILY PAGES printed behind Monthly calendar pages. This listing is for DO2P in version "B" which consists of the following features:
– DAILY FOCUS/REMINDER: This section is available ONLY for half-letter size inserts, but NOT available for all other sizes (HP MIni, Personal, Compact, Pers. Wide, A6, etc.). Your struggles can change from day-to-day depending on what challenges you are taking on for that particular day. Power thoughts can help position your mind over the matter. Write down your meditation, verse, mantra, quote, or affirmation. As you refer to your planner throughout the day, this Focus box at the top will serve as a motivation or encouragement.
– HOURLY SCHEDULE: timeline from 6 to 9.
– TASK LIST: featuring one box for prioritizing and the other box for checking-off items.
– CALL/EMAIL: An effective strategy for time management is to block off an hour of the day to reply to all calls and emails.
– MEAL PLANNING/TRACKING: for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack. Tick circles for recording water intake.
– BALANCE: This section can be used to plan and track how your "sharpen your saw" in the 4 areas of importance to most people: the mind, heart, soul, and body. In a world that is fast-paced, it's easy to get carried away with demands to the point where we forget about ourselves and others who are important to us. Example of how to use this section: You write "morning routine" on your schedule from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. During this time, you plan to study a new topic of interest (mind), pray (soul), did do stretches (body). Then later on that evening, you make plans to take one of your children out for a one-on-one time (heart).
– NOTES, half-page, to jot notes throughout the day, or who prefer to journal alongside their planner pages. Choose in the drop-down menu whether you want the Note page to be Dot, Grid, or Line.
>>NOTE: Planner binder, decorations, and photo props are NOT included. Only inserts are included.<<
For a detailed view of the Monthly Pages, please see the following link:
For a MONTH of this daily insert (DO2P-B), please see the following listing:
For a HALF-YEAR of this daily insert (DO2P-B), please see the following listing:
For a FULL-YEAR of this daily insert (DO2P-B), please see the following listing:
For version "A" of the day-on-two-pages, please see the following listing: