Printed HALF-LETTER size: PERPETUAL Weekly *Ruled Boxes* Quadrant Inserts, (5.5"x8.5" fits into A5 binders, Franklin Classic) wo2p by JeePapeterieShop
DESIGN UPDATE: If you ordered this design previously, please note that the design has been updated: 1) Box height has increased slightly; 2) New text format; and 3) Flow from one box to another on each page now runs left-to-right on first row, and then left-to-right on second row.
– Weekly calendar for range of 12-months, or more (see options on drop-down menu for options).
– Perpetual/Continuous flow from one week to another as you flip the pages
– 1 note page to fill the last back page
– Clean & minimalist design of a black & white print allows more flexibility for those who choose to color-code or decorate the inserts without having other pre-set colors to accommodate to.
– Monday through Sunday setup, with M – W on one page, and Th – Sun on the other page.
– Weekly count (1st through 52nd week labeled for visual weekly countdown to end of year)
– Holidays are not typed in, so you can hand-letter, stamp, or use your own holiday sticker – or ignore the holiday completely if you don't celebrate it.
– Each row measures 0.25"
– Double-columns for checking off so you you rank priority or code in one box and check off the other box, or enter in time format across both boxes as needed.
– Each box measures 2.25" width by 3.25" height. For blank boxes, please see the following listing: www.etsy.com/listing/264504693/printed-half-letter-blank-boxes-quadrant?ref=shop_home_active_21
>> NOTE: Planner binder, decorations, and photo props are NOT included. Only inserts are included.<<
Half-Letter Size: 5.5" width x 8.5" height
>>Because all items are handmade, there may be a slight variation of measurement by 0.125". Although this size is slightly different and not the usual 5.8" x 8.3" size, these will still fit into A5 planners.
– 3-holes (to fit the standard half-letter size 3-ring binders)
– 6-holes (to fit the A5 binders or Large kikki.k binders)
– 7-holes (to fit Franklin Classic size)
– 8-Disc Punch (to fit Levenger Junior size)
– No Punches (ideal if you have a different binding system and prefer to punch these yourself)
NOT WANTING A PERPETUAL
If you are you interested in having these weekly inserts organized behind their corresponding monthly inserts, please see the following listing: www.etsy.com/listing/559216135/printed-half-letter-size-set-of-monthly?ref=shop_home_active_1
UPDATE: 32# smooth text weight (was 28# previously). The new 32# is a delight to write on and is similar to the previous 28# that I love. The reason for the switch is because the manufacturer of the 28# no longer makes its paper the same way before. I've tested many brands and their selection of paper weights (24# – 32#, 70# – 80#). And from my research, the papers I selected is my favorite for the combination of 1) smooth writing surface; 2) no bleed-through or minimal shadowing of inks (unless you use permanent markers or dye inks which are designed to soak into the paper fibers).