Printed HALF-LETTER Size: SET of Monthly + Weekly *Directive* Hourly/Timeline Inserts, To-Do List & Tracking (5.5"x8.5" fits into A5 binder) by JeePapeterieShop
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS SET:
1) Yearly calendar
2) Monthly calendar
3) Weekly layouts.
NOTE: Planner binder, decorations, and photo props are NOT included. There are no tabs or dividers. Only inserts are included.<<<<<
HOW THE MONTHLY & WEEKLY
PAGES ARE ORGANIZED:
The MONTHLY calendar is followed by its corresponding WEEKLY *DIRECTIVE* HOURLY/TIMELINE calendar pages. This setup is ideal for those who like to have their weekly calendars sectioned right behind their monthly corresponding calendar (similar to the way Erin Condren and Happy Planner organizes their calendar pages). EXAMPLE: January monthly view on two-pages, followed directly by the weekly views for January; then February's monthly view on two-pages, followed directly by the weekly views for February. Because there are hard-breaks in-between each month's section, you can archive the calendar pages by month.
NOT WANTING A COMBINED SET?
If you prefer to organize your weekly calendar in a SEPARATE SECTION from your monthly calendar, please see the following listings:
PERPETUAL MONTHLY CALENDAR: www.etsy.com/listing/264602600/printed-half-letter-size-monthly-inserts?ref=listing-shop-header-1
PERPETUAL WEEKLY CALENDAR:
– Clean & minimalist design to allow flexibility to color-code or decorate freely.
– Monday through Sunday setup.
– Daily columns have a box for Top-3 items and Hourly rows thereafter. If you do NOT want hours on your inserts, please type "NO HOURS" into the Notes section upon checkout.
– Weekly count (1st through 52nd week labeled for visual weekly countdown to end of year)
– Holidays are not typed in, so you can hand-letter, stamp, or use your own holiday sticker – or ignore the holiday completely if you don't celebrate it.
– Weekly Columns: 1.50" width; 0.25" height for each space
– Monthly Boxes: 1.125" width; 1.25" height
Width x Height: 5.5" x 8.5" (Half-Letter Size).
>>Because all items are handmade, there may be a slight variation of measurement by 0.125". Although this size is slightly different and not the usual 5.8" x 8.3" size, these will still fit into A5 planners.
– 3-holes (to fit the standard half-letter size 3-ring binders)
– 6-holes (to fit the A5 binders or Large kikki.k binders)
– 7-holes (to fit Franklin Classic size)
– 8-Disc Punch (to fit Levenger Junior size)
– No Punches (ideal if you have a different binding system and prefer to punch these yourself)
UPDATE: 32# smooth text weight (was 28# previously). The new 32# is a delight to write on and is similar to the previous 28# that I love. The reason for the switch is because the manufacturer of the 28# no longer makes its paper the same way before. I've tested many brands and their selection of paper weights (24# – 32#, 70# – 80#). And from my research, the papers I selected is my favorite for the combination of 1) smooth writing surface; 2) no bleed-through or minimal shadowing of inks (unless you use permanent markers or dye inks which are designed to soak into the paper fibers).