Printed Monthly Inserts SEPARATED, SUNDAY-START: 12-Months & Annual, MO2P (Half-Letter Size 5.5"x8.5" fits into A5 planner binders) by JeePapeterieShop
– 2 Annual Calendars with Holidays Lists: (for current year and the next year)
– 12-monthly calendars (choose from available options for time range & additional months)
– SEPARATED MONTHLY CALENDAR: The first page is the month's intro sheet (shows month's name and year, and blank for the remainder of the sheet to be used for doodling, decorating, notes, or whatever). This separated monthly calendar setup is ideal for those who like to organize their calendar into monthly sections.
>>>FOR MONDAY-START MONTHLY CALENDARS, SEE THE FOLLOWING LISTING:
>>> FOR PERPETUAL MONTHLY CALENDARS, SEE THE FOLLOWING LISTING:
>>>IMPORTANT: If you want to order a WEEKLY calendar set from our shop to fit in between these monthly calendars, it is best to just order the "SET OF MONTHLY + WEEKLY". The PERPETUAL weekly calendars alone are not formatted to be divided up into monthly sections since they do not have hard-breaks in between them.
**** Planner binder, decorations, and photo props are NOT included. Only inserts are included.****
– Clean & minimalist design of a black & white print allows more flexibility for those who choose to color-code or decorate the inserts without having other pre-set colors to accommodate to.
– Sunday through Saturday setup. If you want a Monday-start calendar instead, please see the following link:
– 6-rows of calendar spaces, so no dates ever share the same box!
– Each daily box is 1.125" width and 1.25" height.
– Weekly count (1st through 52nd week labeled for visual weekly countdown to end of year)
– Previous Month & Next Month at-a-glance on every monthly page (see bottom-right of monthly view)
– Holidays are not typed in, so you can hand-letter, stamp, or use your own holiday sticker – or ignore the holiday completely if you don't celebrate it. A list of some popular holidays are on the yearly calendars for reference.
Width x Height: 5.5" x 8.5" (Half-Letter Size).
>>Because all items are handmade, there may be a slight variation of measurement by 0.125". Although this size is slightly different and not the usual 5.8" x 8.3" A5 size, these will still fit into A5 planners.
UPDATE: 32# smooth text weight (was 28# previously). The new 32# is a delight to write on and is similar to the previous 28# that I love. The reason for the switch is because the manufacturer of the 28# no longer makes its paper the same way before. I've tested many brands and their selection of paper weights (24# – 32#, 70# – 80#). And from my research, the papers I selected is my favorite for the combination of 1) smooth writing surface; 2) no bleed-through or minimal shadowing of inks (unless you use permanent markers or dye inks which are designed to soak into the paper fibers).
– 3-holes (to fit the standard half-letter size 3-ring binders)
– 6-holes (to fit the A5 binders or Large kikki.k binders)
– 7-holes (to fit Franklin Classic size)
– Disc Punch (to fit Levenger Junior size)
– No Punches (ideal if you have a different binding system and prefer to punch these yourself)
See available options in drop-down menu.