Printed PERSONAL/COMPACT size: PERPETUAL *Ruled* Horizontal Boxes Dated Weekly Planner Inserts – WO2P by JeePapeterieShop
– 52-weeks calendars, 1 week on 2 pages (choose from available dates options, some exceed 52 weeks)
– Perpetual/Continuous flow from one week to another as you flip the pages, perfect for those who organize their planner into a divider section for monthly inserts, and another divider section for weekly inserts
– Note page(s) to fill the backside of last page
>>>>> NOTE: Planner binder, decorations, and photo props are NOT included. Only inserts are included.<<<<<
NOT WANTING A PERPETUAL
If you are you interested in having these weekly inserts organized behind their corresponding monthly inserts, please see the following listing:
– Clean & minimalist design to allow flexibility to color-code or decorate freely.
– Monday through Sunday setup.
– Weekly count (1st through 52nd week labeled for visual weekly countdown to end of year)
– Holidays are NOT typed in, so you can hand-letter, stamp, or use your own holiday sticker – or ignore the holiday completely if you don't celebrate it.
– Each daily box is the page width and 1.50" in height.
– Ruled daily spaces at 0.25" intervals.
– For horizontal blank boxes, please see the following listing:
PAPER SIZE AND
A) 3.75" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punch, Personal Size
B) 3.75" x 6.75", Disc Punch, Levenger Compact
C) 3.75" x 6.75", No Punch, Personal-Size
D) 4.25" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punch, Franklin Compact Size
E) 4.75" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punch, Foxy Fix Personal Wide
>>>>NOTE: Because all items are handmade, there may be a slight variation of measurement by 0.125".
UPDATE: 32# smooth text weight (was 28# previously). The new 32# is a delight to write on and is similar to the previous 28# that I love. The reason for the switch is because the manufacturer of the 28# no longer makes its paper the same way before. I've tested many brands and their selection of paper weights (24# – 32#, 70# – 80#). And from my research, the papers I selected is my favorite for the combination of 1) smooth writing surface; 2) no bleed-through or minimal shadowing of inks (unless you use permanent markers or dye inks which are designed to soak into the paper fibers).
Currently not available.