Printed Personal-Size FOLD-OUT version: Weekly *Directive* Hourly/Timeline Planner Inserts, SEPARATED by monthly sections (Half/Full Year) by JeePapeterieShop
– 6-months or 12-months of weekly calendars, 1 week on 2 fold-out pages (choose from available dates options)
– Weeks are SEPARATED and grouped into "monthly sections" with hard-breaks in between each monthly section. If a week contains dates from two months, it will be sectioned with the month that has the majority of the dates. Example: Week 18 is Monday, April 29th through Sunday May 5th. 2 days are in April, and 5 days are in May, therefore Week 18 will be within the May section.
>>>>> NOTE: Planner binder, decorations, and photo props are NOT included. Only inserts are included.<<<<<
– All inserts are READY-TO-USE. The shop takes the time to score and fold each individual sheet, so you will receive them with holes punched, papers scored & folded, assembled in order, and ready to add into your planner binder.
– Clean & minimalist design to allow flexibility to color-code or decorate freely.
– Monday through Sunday setup.
– Weekly count
– Holidays are NOT typed in, so you can hand-letter, stamp, or use your own holiday sticker – or ignore the holiday completely if you don't celebrate it.
– Each daily column is 1.50" in width (ideal width of many stickers).
– Ruled/Lined spaces are at 0.25" intervals (4 spaces per 1-inch height).
– Organized Sections: Shopping, Call/Email, Notes/Reminders, To-Do List, and Weekly Tracker
PAPER SIZE AND
– 3.75" x 6.75" when FOLDED, (7.00" x 6.75" when UNFOLDED)
– 6-Holes Punched to fit Personal-Size 6-rings binder
>>>>NOTE: Because all items are handmade, there may be a slight variation of measurement by 0.125".
32# smooth premium text weight.
From my research, the papers I selected is my favorite for the combination of 1) smooth writing surface; 2) no bleed-through or minimal shadowing of inks (unless you use permanent markers or dye inks which are designed to soak into the paper fibers).
PREFER THE SETUP TO BE
NOT WANTING THE FOLD-OUT
VERSION OF THIS WEEKLY CALENDAR?
Currently not available.