Printed Planner Inserts: WEEKLY *Directive* Hourly/Timeline, weeks SEPARATED into monthly sections (Personal, Wide, FC Compact) by JeePapeterieShop
– 52-weeks calendars, 1 week on 2 pages (choose from available dates options, some exceed 52 weeks)
– Weeks are SEPARATED into monthly sections with hard-breaks in between each monthly section. If a week contains dates from two months, it will be sectioned with the month that has the majority of the dates. Example: Week 18 is Monday, April 29th through Sunday May 5th. 2 days are in April, and 5 days are in May, therefore Week 18 will be within the May section.
– Note pages to fill in between hard breaks and the backside of last page
>>>>> NOTE: Planner binder, decorations, and photo props are NOT included. Only inserts are included.<<<<<
NOT WANTING A SEPARATED
SET OF MONTHLY+WEEKLY:
– Clean & minimalist design to allow flexibility to color-code or decorate freely.
– Monday through Sunday setup.
– Weekly count (1st through 52nd week labeled for visual weekly countdown to end of year)
– Holidays are NOT typed in, so you can hand-letter, stamp, or use your own holiday sticker – or ignore the holiday completely if you don't celebrate it.
– Each daily column is 1.00" in width for Personal and Levenger Size inserts, (1.15" for Franklin Compact Size inserts, 1.28" for Foxy Fix Personal Wide).
– Ruled/Lined spaces are at 0.200" intervals (5 spaces per 1-inch height).
PAPER SIZE AND
A) 3.75" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punched (Personal size)
B) 3.75" x 6.75", Disc-Punch (Levenger Compact)
C) 3.75" x 6.75", No Punch
D) 4.1" x 5.8", 6-Holes Punched (A6 size)
E) 4.25" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punched (Franklin Compact)
F) 4.75" x 6.75", 6-Holes Punched (Foxy Fix Personal-Wide)
G) 4.625" x 7.00", Disc Punch (7-holes), Mini Happy Planner (HP)
>>>>NOTE: Because all items are handmade, there may be a slight variation of measurement by 0.125".
UPDATE: 32# smooth text weight (was 28# previously). The new 32# is a delight to write on and is similar to the previous 28# that I love. The reason for the switch is because the manufacturer of the 28# no longer makes its paper the same way before. I've tested many brands and their selection of paper weights (24# – 32#, 70# – 80#). And from my research, the papers I selected is my favorite for the combination of 1) smooth writing surface; 2) no bleed-through or minimal shadowing of inks (unless you use permanent markers or dye inks which are designed to soak into the paper fibers).
Currently not available.