Tiny Solid 14K Rose Gold Earrings • Bridesmaids Gift Idea • Maid of Honor, Mother of the Bride or Groom Gift • Wedding Bridal Party Jewelry by burnish
These modern, miniature, barely-there earrings in solid 14K rose gold make a sweet gift for your bridesmaids, maid of honor, or for the mother of the bride or mother of the groom. A tiniest, sweet little dot on a beautifully curved 14k rose gold ear wire that they'll love to wear for years to come. Oh so comfortable and 100% handmade by Burnish.
• Solid 14K rose gold (eco-friendly, recycled).
• Earring length is 12mm (0.4 inch).
• Comes with clear stoppers.
• Arrives in a signature jewelry box, with additional wrapping available in cart.
• Made to order in 3 business days.
• Also available in 14K gold etsy.me/2AyjvsI and sterling silver etsy.me/2AyDWWv
► WHY ORDER FROM BURNISH?
• Jewelry with meaning. Intentionally created to reflect your uniqueness.
• Long lasting pieces, crafted from the highest quality materials.
• Proven seller: more than 24,000 sales with 5 star rating.
• Timeless designs that you can love forever.
• Happiness Guarantee: Free 30 day returns/exchanges in the USA.
• All items come thoughtfully packaged.
• Handcrafted with care in Anchorage, Alaska.
All orders come packaged in a signature jewelry box. Additional gift wrapping and ribbon is available at checkout by selecting "this order is a gift" and checking the box for "gift wrap".
To include a message with the order check the box for "this order is a gift" and then you will be given the option to "add gift message for free". It will come printed onto a gift tag.
If you are ordering multiple items, and need them packaged in individual boxes, please leave me a note at checkout.
► PRODUCTION TIME
All items are made to order in 3 BUSINESS days. This does not include weekends, so your order may take up to 5 days to ship, depending on the day it’s ordered. If you need it sooner, select Priority Express shipping is available, but order production time still applies. Please message me with any questions or requests.
► SEE WHAT’S NEW & EXCITING
► ABOUT BURNISH
Everything is made by me, Rebekah Hemmer, in a happy little studio in the woods in Anchorage, Alaska. Since it’s kitchen table origins in 2011, my jewelry line, Burnish, was created with the intent to offer meaningful jewelry as an alternative to mass-produced fashion.
I am thoroughly invested in ensuring that my customers receive beautiful jewelry they can enjoy for years to come.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments. xoxo, RebekahBuy on Etsy